Family Readiness Support Assistants (FRSA)
- The FRSA will provide guidance, assistance, and day-to-day support and continuity for the DRU Commander’s Family Readiness program, operations, and initiatives. Additionally, the FRSA will provide on-site family readiness support to soldiers and family members and liaison support with other entities including Rear Detachments, Family Readiness Groups, Family Assistant Centers, and Employer Support for the Guard and Reserve (ESGR) representatives.
Family Assistance Specialist (FAS)
- The Family Assistance Specialist (FAS) is a support extension of the State Family Readiness office. It was coordinated to assist the FRG in caring for the family members of deployed troops.
- They act as an information and referral source for a large scope of issues that families may encounter.
- The FAS is there to listen and bring ease to the stressors that deployment may bring.
Family Assistance Centers (FACs)
- Family Assistance Centers provide information & referral for all service branches.
- Programs include: TRICARE information, counseling referrals, DEERS & ID card information, Family Readiness Groups (FRGs), emergency assistance and community resource referrals.
- Family Assistance Center Locations
Joint Family Support Assistance Program (JFSAP)
- Military One Source (MOS)
- Military Family Life Consultants (MFLC)
- Child and Youth Military Family Life Consultants (CYMFLC)