The National Guard Bureau and the Army are implementing the Visual Information Order System (VIOS) in order to manage and track production and expenses. In doing so, all requests for DA and Command photos are now required to be scheduled by the requester through the online VIOS system.
DA Photo Request Instructions
There are two ways to access the site. Users with CAC readers should go to www.vios.army.mil. Users without CAC readers should go to www.vios-akoeast.army.mil and login using their AKO username and password.
Once a new user has accessed the site they should follow the steps below to establish an account and request a service.
- Select the eastern side of the United States map.
- Select your digital certificate, then click ok (CAC enabled users only)
- Determine the type of user you are after reading the user descriptions. Most customers will be new users. Select the “new user button” on the right side of the screen.
- Using the drop down box select your installation. Louisiana National Guard customers will select Louisiana ARNG, then select continue.
- Select the 3903 work order image.
- Complete your customer contact information (note this is a onetime process and your shipping address will be the same as your current address).
- Select next to continue.
- You are now ready to submit a work request. Follow the prompts to complete your request submission.
- Type in DA Photo or Command Photo
- Select Photography, click next
- Select type of Photography: DA Photo
- Select the purpose
- Select Enlisted or Officer and follow the drop down prompts
- Select the studio either Jackson Barracks or Camp B
- Select the calendar to view available appointments
- Quantity: 1
- Add any additional comment for the request. No cost estimate is needed
- Select Submit to process your request
PHOTO APPOINTMENTS: Available Thursdays at Jackson Barracks and every other Wednesday at Camp Beauregard from 0800-1200hrs and 1300-1700hrs. The DA Photo Lab locations are: Jackson Barracks JFHQ Building, PAO Office and at Camp Beauregard, Building 496.
PASSPORT AND OTHER PHOTO REQUESTS: Note that when submitting a work order for a passport or change of command photo you must select the DA Photo option under Type of Photography. DO NOT SELECT Head and Shoulders /Passport, you will not be able to schedule an appointment under this option.
If you have specific photo related issues contact the DA Photo Lab/MSgt Toby Valadie at 504-278-8665 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org