Be the best emergency response, Soldier support, and at-risk youth education agency.
Our mission is “To provide emergency response, support, and At-risk education that protect and serve the needs of our citizens”.
The values of the Military Department encompasses:
- Accountable: Assume personal responsibility for the organizational mission. Meet or exceed all commitments.
- Integrity: Do what is right in all circumstances. Perform legally, honestly, and ethically.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Respect and value the differences of all members of the organization. Commit to fostering an environment in which everyone has the opportunity to succeed.
- Trust: Share a commitment to these core values and the Army and Air Force core values. Care for one another. Share a commitment to each other, the organization and selfless public service. Practice open communication and transparency.
- Loyalty: Committed into aiding in the success of the organization.
- Pride & Ownership: Having ownership in the organization.
- Support LANG and partner agencies in state, community, and federal mission preparation, response and recovery.
- Provide structured, targeted education opportunities for at-risk youth